We need photographers around the state who can take pictures at ACLU community education programs and other special events in the area as needed.
Specific skills needed
- Professional or serious hobbyists only. Digital cameras only. Must have skills in composition (candid and posed shots), lighting, and Photoshop.
- Must have experience taking web and print quality photographs.
- Must have car and digital camera.
- Graphic files must be shared in a standard format (jpg, gif, or tiff) and not in a format that is proprietary to the camera manufacturer. Files should be in high resolution. The ACLU of Ohio will provide you with a USB drive in order for you to transfer the files to us
- You will be asked to share samples of your work during the volunteer interview.
Requirements for all volunteer positions
- ACLU membership, commitment to civil liberties and equality.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office, Internet and email.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- A commitment of three months is preferred.
- Evening and weekend hours. ACLU events typically last 1-2 hours.
Flexible as events are scheduled in the photographer’s region of the state.
Send a résumé and introductory email explaining why you are interested in this volunteer position to firstname.lastname@example.org.