PowerPoint Presentation Designer
Computer-savvy volunteer needed to assist with the production of quarterly PowerPoint slideshow presentations highlighting the ACLU of Ohio’s public education and media work.
Specific skills needed
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop
- Creativity and design skills
- Writing and research skills
- Awareness of ACLU of Ohio events & education programs
Requirements for all volunteer positions
- ACLU membership, commitment to civil liberties and equality.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office, Internet and email.
- Home email access required.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Ongoing project requires a yearly commitment. Approximately 15-20 hours per quarter.
Flexible work dates to be scheduled with supervisor each quarter. Work will be done at the Cleveland office during regular business hours.
Send a résumé and introductory email explaining why you are interested in this volunteer position to firstname.lastname@example.org.