Publicize events throughout the community. Compile a list of websites to which we can add our events or post our educational materials. Maintain lists of flyering locations. Add our events to local and regional community calendars.
Specific skills needed
- Strong research skills.
- Awareness of ACLU of Ohio events and educational initiatives.
Requirements for all volunteer positions
- ACLU membership, commitment to civil liberties issues and equality.
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office, Internet and email.
- Access to Internet from home.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- A commitment of three months is preferred.
- Approximately 10 hours per month, with a heavier workload in the early spring and late summer.
Flexible work dates to be scheduled each quarter. Work will be done at the Cleveland or Columbus office during regular business hours.
Send a résumé and introductory email explaining why you are interested in this volunteer position to [email protected].