Media Roundup: ACLU Files Lawsuit Over Abortion Restrictions in Ohio Budget
By Nick Worner
On October 9, 2013, the American Civil Liberties Union of Ohio announced a lawsuit challenging three of the controversial abortion-related amendments passed in June as part of the state’s massive budget bill (HB 59).
Below, you’ll find video footage of this press conference, and some highlights from the subsequent media coverage.
- ACLU Files Suit Over Abortion Provisions – Columbus Dispatch
- With New Abortion Restrictions, Ohio Walks Fine Line – NY Times
- ACLU sues over abortion limits in Ohio budget – Associated Press
- ACLU sues Ohio, claiming abortion provisions stuck in state budget are unconstitutional – Plain Dealer
- ACLU sues Ohio for including abortion restrictions in its budget – Reuters
- ACLU Sues Ohio Over Anti-Abortion Restrictions – Cincinnati CityBeat
- ACLU sues Ohio over abortion restrictions – UPI
- Long Court Battle Ahead for ACLU’s Lawsuit Challenging Ohio’s New Abortion Laws – Ohio Public Radio
- Ohio Lands In Court After Using Its Budget To Push Through Totally Unrelated Abortion Restrictions – ThinkProgress
- ACLU Files Suit Against Ohio Abortion Amendments – Bustle
YouTube Video of Press Conference
This embed will serve content from YouTube.com.