Read “Shackling in Ohio’s Juvenile Courts” Blog Series
To learn more about the practice of shackling in Ohio juvenile courts, and what’s being done to end the practice, please read our blog series:
- What is Shackling?
- Worse Than Adults: The Shackling of Youth in Juvenile Court
- Shackling: Ohio Juvenile Courts Should Have Rules on Restraints
- American Bar Association Opposes Automatic Shackling of Juveniles in Court
- Chains Hurt Children: The Harm of Restraints
- Judges Call on Courts to Stop Shackling Youth