- Active Stegmaier DHS Petition
- Active Workman v. Chardon Amicus
- Active Wilson v. Summit County
- Active State of Ohio ex rel. New Prospect Baptist Church v. Honorable Robert Ruehlman
- Closed Mancini et al. v. City of Cleveland et al.
- Closed State of Ohio v. Batista (amicus)
- Closed Hill v. City of Akron
- Closed Citizens for Trump, et al. v. City of Cleveland.
- Closed Derek Ide v. Sylvania Schools
- Closed Cruz et al. v. English Nanny and Governess School, Inc., et al. (amicus)
- Closed Murray, et al. v. Ciocia, et al. (amicus)
- Closed Hanrahan v. Mohr
- Closed Allison v. Green Local Schools
- Closed Occupy Defiance, et al. v. City of Defiance, et al.
- Closed Robert E. Murray, et al. v. The Huffington Post.com, Inc.
- Closed Columbus’ Occupy Ordinance 906
- Closed State v. Devoll
- Closed State v. Resovsky
- Closed Kilroy v. Husted
- Closed Ferner v. Husted
- Closed Occupy Youngstown, et al. v. City of Youngstown, et al.
- Closed Habeeb v. Smith
- Closed Ohio Citizen Action v. City of Englewood
- Closed Susan B. Anthony List, et al. v. Ohio Elections Commission (amicus)
- ClosedHistoric United Church of Christ v. Gateway Economic Development Corporation of Greater Cleveland
- ClosedHistoric DeRigo v. City of Cleveland (2002)
ClosedHistoric Treesh v. Taft
122 F. Supp. 2d 887 – Dist. Court, SD Ohio (2000)
ClosedHistoric Junger v. Daley
209 F.3d 481 (6th Cir. 2000)
ClosedHistoric Northeast Ohio Coalition for the Homeless v. City of Cleveland,
105 F.3d 1107 (1997)
ClosedHistoric City of Seven Hills v. Aryan Nations
76 Ohio St.3d 304 (1996)