- Active Wood v. Eubanks (amicus)
- Active Pettit v. Morrow, et al.
- Closed Stegmaier DHS Petition
- Closed Workman v. Chardon Amicus
- Closed Wilson v. Summit County
- Active State of Ohio ex rel. New Prospect Baptist Church v. Honorable Robert Ruehlman
- Closed Mancini et al. v. City of Cleveland et al.
- Closed State of Ohio v. Batista (amicus)
- Closed Hill v. City of Akron
- Closed Citizens for Trump, et al. v. City of Cleveland.
- Closed Derek Ide v. Sylvania Schools
- Closed Cruz et al. v. English Nanny and Governess School, Inc., et al. (amicus)
- Closed Murray, et al. v. Ciocia, et al. (amicus)
- Closed Hanrahan v. Mohr
- Closed Allison v. Green Local Schools
- Closed Occupy Defiance, et al. v. City of Defiance, et al.
- Closed Robert E. Murray, et al. v. The Huffington Post.com, Inc.
- Closed Columbus’ Occupy Ordinance 906
- Closed State v. Devoll
- Closed State v. Resovsky
- Closed Kilroy v. Husted
- Closed Ferner v. Husted
- Closed Occupy Youngstown, et al. v. City of Youngstown, et al.
- Closed Habeeb v. Smith
- Closed Ohio Citizen Action v. City of Englewood
- Closed Susan B. Anthony List, et al. v. Ohio Elections Commission (amicus)
- ClosedHistoric United Church of Christ v. Gateway Economic Development Corporation of Greater Cleveland
- ClosedHistoric DeRigo v. City of Cleveland (2002)
ClosedHistoric Treesh v. Taft
122 F. Supp. 2d 887 – Dist. Court, SD Ohio (2000)
ClosedHistoric Junger v. Daley
209 F.3d 481 (6th Cir. 2000)