A variety of ACLU of Ohio voter cards are available for free to any person or group wanting to distribute them. They present information to voters in an easy, digestible format. Please contact us by email at [email protected] or by phone at (614) 586-1958 if you would like copies mailed to you. You can also request an ACLU of Ohio speaker to visit your group to discuss voting rights.
Voter Cards – our most popular!
- “Ohio Voter Empowerment Card” – general information about registration and voting
- “Voting Rights for Ohioans with Disabilities”
- “Voting Rights For People With A Criminal Conviction”
Additional Voter Cards and Resources
- 2020 Voter Information: Frequently Asked Questions
- “Voting Rights for Ohioans with Disabilities: A Visual Guide”
- “Poll Workers with Disabilities”
- “Be the One to Make a Difference. Volunteer to Be a Student Poll Worker.”
- Teachers: Encourage Your Students to Be Poll Workers
- ACLU of Ohio blog posts on voting