You are eligible to vote in Ohio:
- If you are a citizen of the United States.
- If you will be 18 on or before the day of the election in which you plan to vote. If you will be 18 on or before the general election, you may vote in the primary election to nominate candidates, but you cannot vote on issues or party central committees until you are 18.
- If you have been a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election for which you are registering.
- If you have not been declared incompetent to vote by a probate court.
- If you are not currently incarcerated for a felony in any state.
- If you have not permanently lost your voting rights due to violation of election laws.
- If you have registered to vote.
Ohio’s online voter registration page makes it easier than ever to have your voice heard.